WHAT IS FEED?
Five years ago we here at THEVINEYARDCHURCH began to gather food and essential items to give away to wherever it was needed in the local community, in an attempt to live out Jesus' command to love our neighbour. Today, FEED has become one of the county's largest food banks, giving out 60 bags of food a week.
HOW CAN I RECEIVE A BAG OF FOOD & ESSENTIALS?
Just come along to THEVINEYARDCHURCH on Mondays between 10am and 12 noon. A FEED cafe will be running where we'll be happy to serve you a free coffee and breakfast. If you can't make or have just missed a FEED Monday then contact Ray on 01727 739060 or by email. Map to Vineyard.
HOW CAN I DONATE ITEMS TO FEED?
- You can drop off your items at the church during office hours (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm), or on a Sunday morning (9am-1pm) in the blue FEED boxes by the church's front glass doors.
- Shop online and have it delivered to Vineyard on Fridays between 10am-12pm (please forward delivery confirmation to email@example.com).
- Keep a FEED shopping list in your recyclable shopping bag.
- You could place a FEED collection box in your office or workplace.
- Ask your Life Group or neighbours to contribute to FEED.
Grab an item out of the cupboard on the way to church and drop it in the FEED box - there's no such as thing as too little too late - every item counts!
WANT TO HELP?
If you're interested in getting more involved in this ministry, please contact Carol Cahill on 01727 739064 or by email.
Supermarkets are now making FEED collections from St Albans stores!
To enable this to happen, we need helpers to man the FEED collection points and hand out shopping lists to supermarket shoppers! Can you give up an hour or two of your time one day? You can download the dates we need help below.
FEED FUND Find out how about the fund and how you can play a part here.
KEEP IN THE LOOP
Join the FEED Facebook Group for updated info.
Read people's stories and experiences about FEED here
- A FEED SHOPPING LIST
- SUPERMARKET COLLECTION DATES