Connect Groups are at the very core of the Vineyard Church. If we want to grow in our understanding and connection with Jesus and with others, then Connect Groups are an essential part of that process. They're an amazing tool to help us make real and lasting relationships, create community and grow our focus upwards and outwards.
After all, you can get all the Bible teaching you want, but if you don't have a place to discuss, explore and practice it, then it just becomes information. Connect Groups are designed for you to:
- Be accepted, affirmed and encouraged.
- Explore, develop and thrive in your own God-given gifts and abilities.
- Be part of building others up to become free and full followers of Christ.
- Be challenged whilst being supported.
- Provide an ideal training ground to practice those 'spiritual gifts' the Bible talks about.
- Connect with pastoral support ministries should you find yourself in a difficult season.
- Work out how to communicate the transformation you've experienced to others.
Can't find a group?
Perhaps you aren't sure which group would suit you?
Perhaps you're new to church and want to go at a slower pace?
Or maybe you have young kids and can't get out of the house in the evenings?
In which case, would you be willing to host a Connect Group?