Currently SOLD OUT!
God has something special in mind for every one of us. As we come of age, we're being intentional about stepping into maturity and fully awakening the calling God has for us - both as individuals and as a church. That's why we’re coming together in the spring to re-connect, deepen our relationships and have some fun together! All while we encourage one another to “press on and press in” to God.
We’ve invited Steve and Lyn Burnhope, Senior Pastors at Aylesbury Vineyard, as our special guest speakers. Steve and Lyn both became Christians when they were teenagers and over the years have served in a variety of roles helping to lead and build churches, including worship, teaching and children’s work. They both have degrees in Theology; Steve is currently completing a Theology PhD, so we are really looking forward to hearing what they bring.
This really is a unique opportunity to grow and learn together. We are expecting God to envision us to what He’s calling us to do, and equip us to do it! So join us in enlarging our expectations of who God is and what He’s able to do, and book your place at what promises to be a special weekend.
We'll be spending the weekend at High Leigh Christian Conference Centre, Lord Street, Hoddesdon (EN11 8SG). The planned schedule is:
- Friday arrival from 5pm
- Friday dinner 6.30 - 7.45pm
- Friday short session after dinner 8pm-10pm
- Saturday breakfast 7.30am - 9.00am
- Saturday 2 sessions with break 9.30am & 11.30am
- Saturday lunch 1pm
- Saturday session 2pm - 3.30pm
- Saturday afternoon social time
- Saturday dinner6.30 - 7.45pm (Sat only Kid's tea 5.30pm)
- Sunday breakfast 7.30-9am
- Sunday 2 sessions 9.30am & 11.30am Short Family Communion
- Sunday roast lunch 1pm
- Sunday finish & leave 2pm
Tickets are first-come, first-served. Pay a £25 non-refundable deposit by
28th February to secure your place.